Bustiers & Corsets
Lingerie & Underwear News
- - A player in a boys’ singles match, Jurij Rodionov, was told to change into white undershorts on Thursday, as were three of the four players in a boys’ doubles match on Wednesday.
- - One of the most effective ways to cope with exercising in extreme heat may be to soak in long, hot baths in the days beforehand.
- - The long collaboration between Sterling Ruby and the designer Raf Simons comes to fruition.
- - Underthings that suit you. And just in time for Valentine’s Day.
- - The new flagship on Fifth Avenue is darker than the pink-striped girlscape of memory, even if in many ways the store has not changed.
- - New indie lines designed by women are changing the prevailing message from one of sexual fantasy to empowerment.
- - The French fashion crowd turned out for a runway show that was a spectacle.
- - The annual lingerie event was held in Paris for the first time.
- - In a palette of pale petal, sky and sun, underpinnings peek through silk blouses and soft knits.
- - Corsetry has historically signified both beauty and oppression. Now that it has re-emerged again, a brief interlacing of fashion with social politics.