Bustiers & Corsets
Lingerie & Underwear News
- - Victoria’s Secret and Love magazine wrestle with the issues of balancing lingerie and lasciviousness.
- - In a 463-page tome, the designer looks back on his experience pushing boundaries.
- - They're using vibrant shades in jewelry, interiors, lingerie and flowers. Get to know them.
- - A new intimates line from the co-founder of Agent Provocateur, called Les Girls Les Boys, caters to millennials with a gender-fluid aesthetic.
- - A player in a boys’ singles match, Jurij Rodionov, was told to change into white undershorts on Thursday, as were three of the four players in a boys’ doubles match on Wednesday.
- - One of the most effective ways to cope with exercising in extreme heat may be to soak in long, hot baths in the days beforehand.
- - The long collaboration between Sterling Ruby and the designer Raf Simons comes to fruition.
- - Underthings that suit you. And just in time for Valentine’s Day.
- - The new flagship on Fifth Avenue is darker than the pink-striped girlscape of memory, even if in many ways the store has not changed.
- - New indie lines designed by women are changing the prevailing message from one of sexual fantasy to empowerment.